Recent Adventures Explore Colorado
Maroon Peak and Pyramid Peak - finishing a goal 27 years in the making
Completing the 14ers in style... click read more to view over 100 photos from this epic trip...Read more...
Mount Oklahoma - a 13er Centennial that is more than "OK"
The Milky Way, wildflowers and powerful vistas await in this trip report for a rarely climbed 13er...Read more...
Drinking in the Milky Way and Crushing Centennials - UN 13,832 and UN 13,811
Click on 'read more' to view the wonders of the San Juan Mountains as seen from UN 13,832 and UN 13,811...Read more...
Adventures on Cameron Cone
A Spring hike up Cameron Cone affords amazing views of Pikes Peak. This trip report shows you how to get there...Read more...
Sunsets, Sunrises and Mountain Goats - Chicago Basin from Endlich Mesa
Witness epic adventure by way of majestic scenery...Read more...
Sunrise from 14,015 feet: Wetterhorn Peak
Witness one of the most spectactular sunrises from the summit of a 14er!Read more...
The Rock of Ages - Mt. Wilson and New Friends
Read about this climb up one of Colorado's most treacherous 14ers...Read more...
What's New discover
- Maroon Peak and Pyramid Peak - finishing a goal 27 years in the making
- Exploring Almagre Mountain - Sunrise on Pikes Peak and the Waldo Canyon Fire
- Mount Oklahoma - A Centennial 13er that is more than just "OK"
- Drinking in the Milky Way and Crushing Centennials - UN 13,832 and UN 13,811
- Review of the Nikkor 85mm f1.4 AF-D - Extreme Depth of Field